Why choose Digitech for your custom installation?
- Staff is second to none with over 100 years of combined experience in design, engineering, room acoustics, information technology, business management, and installation services.
- Full-time service and production professionals ensure quick answers and rapid service
- Installation and service fleet stand ready for quick response without relying on subcontracted installers
- Engineers employ CAD systems and detailed documentation to speed the process from vision to completion
- Staff is certified in the design and programming of the industry's leading residential control systems including Crestron, Lutron, Control4, and Elan Home Systems. With this technology, Digitech can automate your home to whatever degree you desire
- Certified by the ISF (Imaging Science Foundation), allowing us to calibrate your televisions, flat panels, and projectors, giving you the picture that the director intended you to see. Members of the ISF receive special training in the calibration of high fidelity video and are dedicated to improving the quality of electronic imaging
- Has professional affiliations with BAGI and CEDIA
- Has been nationally recognized as one of "CE Pro's Top 100 Residential System Integration Companies" for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 & 2012
- Designs and installations have been featured multiple times in the Indianapolis Dream Home and Home-A-Rama home tours
Digitech Custom Audio & Video, Inc. has proudly installed and serviced throughout Central Indiana, including Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Fishers, Anderson, Avon, Brownsburg, Bloomington, Cicero, Culver, Danville, Franklin, Greenfield, Lebanon, Martinsville, Muncie, Plainfield, Westfield, and Whiteland. In rare cases, you've even been able to find the Digitech Crew as far south as Bonita Spring, FL and as far west as Colorado Springs, CO.