Home automation, or electronics integration, is one of most exciting new technologies we have to offer at Digitech. Here are just a few of the ways you can integrate the technology in your home:
• Security Systems & Access Control — Arm/Disarm security system from a remote location, control the garage door and door locks, and even check the status and control your system online while you are away.
• Home Theater & Entertainment — That mountain of controllers you are collecting in your cabinet? Combine them under one intelligible design, making the complex simple and taking the intimidation factor out of today’s intuitive electronic systems.
• HVAC — Control your environment wirelessly and design your heating and air conditioning around the times you and your family actually spend in the home, significantly saving on gas and electricity.
• Lighting Save on energy and extend bulb life. Group lights together to form pathways. Set scenes for entertainment, day/nighttime use, mood lighting, etc. “All On” Feature for security at night. Virtually limitless set of keypad styles, finishes, and colors.
• Motorized Drapes, Shades, Fireplaces, Screens, Fans, etc
With the level of automation available in homes today, reproducing the perfect scene in a room can be as easy as pressing a button. For instance, a “theater” scene might lower the shades, turn down the temperature 3 degrees, turn down the lights, and turn on theater equipment. “Entertain” might dim lights to 60%, turn on the house audio system, and turn on the fireplace. The options extend just about as far as the imagination, and Digitech can work with our designers and clients to create scenes that turn their vision into reality.