Ranging from relatively light tasks such as E-mail setup to more involved operations like establishing a home-wide wireless network, our scope of work is all-encompassing.
These projects are undertaken in on-site, "house call" fashion at the client's leisure, and any forthcoming support will be performed either over the telephone, via remote secure computer connection or on a return visit.
- Personal backup solutions (local and cloud based)
- Battery backup solutions
- Hardware installation and upgrades (wireless printers, memory upgrades, hard drive)
- Software installation and upgrades
- Antivirus and antispyware assessment and installation
- General computer consulting
- Computer training
- File and printer sharing
- Remote access solutions
- Wireless networking
- Computer optimization / clean up
- Digital media management
- Parental control implementation
- New computer setup / data transfer
- New peripheral setup (iPad, etc.)
Similar to the A/V side of things, Digitech's top priority with its new venture is always to listen carefully, research problems thoroughly, and then deliver the solution that's in the best interests of the customer.
And as always, we're sticking to our motto: "Keep technology simple and user-friendly."